Tuesday, April 14, 2009

THE RING



A young man walked into a jeweller's shop late one Friday, with abeautiful young lady on his side.
"I'm looking for a special ring for my girlfriend" he said.
The jeweller looks through his stock, and takes out an outstanding ringpriced at $4500.
"I don't think you understand ... I want something very unique", hesaid. At that, the jeweller went and fetched his special stock from thesafe." Here's one stunning ring at $33000."
The girls' eyes sparkled, and the young man said that he would take it.
"How are you paying?"


"I'll pay by cheque, but of course the bankwould want to make sure that everything is in order, so I'll write a cheque and you can phone the bank Monday and I'll collect the ring onMonday afternoon".
Monday morning a very irritated jeweller phones the man." You liedthere's no money in that account."
"I know, but you CAN'T imagine what a Fantastic WEEKEND I had????"

No comments: